About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old September 13th 09, 10:33 PM
Junior Member

Default Vodafone 810

Hi,
First post here today.
I am looking for a new screen for the Vodafone 810. I can't find one anywhere. I have been trying to cross-reference one from the www. I would imagine the manufacturer of the VF 810 would buy them in from a source. They surely wouldn't have a different screen for all the different phones out there. At the moment the phone is in bits in front of me- trying to find any names on the screen. None that google can find . Does anyone know of a screen that is compatible with the VF 810??.
Thank you,
Greg