About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old October 18th 09, 10:01 AM
Junior Member

Default Nokia E63 Unlocking Code

Hi
i have a nokia e63 phone on contract with 3 i also have a pay and go sim with o2 i need the unlocking code so i can use my o2 sim in my e63 does anyone now of any FREE sites where i can get the unlocking code as 3 arnt being any use and are refusing to give me it

Thanks

Old April 5th 11, 04:55 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler85 View Post

To unlock the Nokia E63 mobile under o2 network make use of this site http://www.unlocking4u.com/unlock-your-phone/rs6wp2/ using the unlock code specified in it , you can unlock the mobile according to the network you reside .....
Old August 1st 11, 07:25 AM
Senior Member

Thanks for sharing it's useful one...
Old August 30th 11, 09:53 AM