About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old October 18th 09, 03:36 PM
Banned

Default Kim Jong-Il in Pyongyang, met with Dai Bingguo

Dear my friend,
It is our pleasure to meet you here.
we are Caiyi International Trade Co.,Ltd in Fujian of China.
our website: www(dot)buywholesalea(dot)com
We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand
sneaks and apparel.the products
our company supply are as follows:
1.jordan1-21shoes , jordan fusion
2.airmax(95/97/360/2003/TN…)shoes
3.airforce1(airforce1/bape/dunk…)shoes
4.shox(R3/R4/NZ/turbo/t13/monster…)shoes
5.puma/prada/timberland/rift/adidas shoes
6.fashion branded hoodies/jeans/caps/handbag/t-shirts and
others

And our company can supply for our customers ,as follow:
1. top quality.all our products have top quality.
2. most rational price.we will give you best price according to your
ordering quatity and the place you are at.
3. safe and fast shipment. As different country you are in, we will
deliver the products to you by different ways and pledge to arrive to
your address 100%.and we will send the products to you within 24h
after we get your payment.
4.many products in stock. We have many products in stock and kinds of
size you need , also include kid’s.
5.our credit. If the products can be not delivered to your address as
our reason, we will refund the money you paid.
Hope sincerely to have glad and long term business relationship with
you.
If you are interested in our products and have any problem, welcome to
contact us.
Please trust us , we will be your best choice !!!

Website: www(dot)buywholesalea(dot)com
email: