About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old May 15th 11, 10:24 PM
Junior Member

Default Samsung galaxy tab will work or not in Netherland

I will travel next week to the netherlands with my tablet acquired in Turkey. I project to buy a sim card of this country ( tele2 ?) but I am afraid to meet registration problems because my tab pc is recorded in Turkey. Does anyone can help me. Thanks

Old April 16th 13, 12:07 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozkan View Post
I will travel next week to the netherlands with my tablet acquired in Turkey. I project to buy a sim card of this country ( tele2 ?) but I am afraid to meet registration problems because my tab pc is recorded in Turkey. Does anyone can help me. Thanks
it will work but you should unlock your tab first
Old October 21st 13, 08:22 AM
Banned

Sorry to hear that ,so what do you want ?
Old May 27th 14, 12:44 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozkan View Post
I will travel next week to the netherlands with my tablet acquired in Turkey. I project to buy a sim card of this country ( tele2 ?) but I am afraid to meet registration problems because my tab pc is recorded in Turkey. Does anyone can help me. Thanks
HI sure your samsung galaxy tab will work in netherland with their local GSM sim only if it is unlocked one .Else if the phone is locked to some other network provider in other countries then you can't freely use it with any other GSM sim until you unlock it .You can easily get the phone unlocked using sites like Unlocking4U.com here they are providing unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ....