About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old July 3rd 11, 10:17 AM
Junior Member

Default business contract

I need 13 mobiles for my business which won't be used much. I have got a deal(not signed) from 'Advanced Data Networks' which involves them paying discount quarterly up front. Monthly cost is 331.89 and their discount is 260 each month to bring the outgoings down to 71.89. I have 'googled' them and can't find anything. I don't want to be scammed as if they don't pay the discount I will have to pay full contract (contract is through Three.co.uk).
Has anyone heard of Advanced Data Networks? (registered office PO12 4LJ)

Old July 19th 11, 11:31 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buncywey View Post
I need 13 mobiles for my business which won't be used much. I have got a deal(not signed) from 'Advanced Data Networks' which involves them paying discount quarterly up front. Monthly cost is 331.89 and their discount is 260 each month to bring the outgoings down to 71.89. I have 'googled' them and can't find anything. I don't want to be scammed as if they don't pay the discount I will have to pay full contract (contract is through Three.co.uk).
Has anyone heard of Advanced Data Networks? (registered office PO12 4LJ)
Hi there
Did you sign up to the deal offered by Advanced Data Networks? I'm keen to know as I have been offered a similar contract with them and likewise, I'm afraid of being scammed.
Please let me know if I'm right to be wary of this deal.
Many thanks
Mark.
Old July 23rd 11, 11:58 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteen69 View Post
Hi there
Did you sign up to the deal offered by Advanced Data Networks? I'm keen to know as I have been offered a similar contract with them and likewise, I'm afraid of being scammed.
Please let me know if I'm right to be wary of this deal.
Many thanks
Mark.
I was told by ADN, that I could have 6 phones for a total cost of 51+vat
I have just recieved a bill for 243.20 from Three.
Who was your contact at ADN, apparently the have been trading since 2007
Old June 18th 12, 08:14 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buncywey View Post
I need 13 mobiles for my business which won't be used much. I have got a deal(not signed) from 'Advanced Data Networks' which involves them paying discount quarterly up front. Monthly cost is 331.89 and their discount is 260 each month to bring the outgoings down to 71.89. I have 'googled' them and can't find anything. I don't want to be scammed as if they don't pay the discount I will have to pay full contract (contract is through Three.co.uk).
Has anyone heard of Advanced Data Networks? (registered office PO12 4LJ)
Do not under no cricumstances go with advanced data networks, its a con.
They still owe me my money of 75 and will not deposit any money for my discounts.
The deal was 38 payment every month, with an 8 discount, this has not happened and they will not pick up any calls or emails.
I have now had to go down the complaints route.
Stay well away!!!!!
Old October 11th 12, 08:34 AM
Junior Member

Avoid ADVANCED DATA NETWORKS at all cost, they will cold call you and offer to buy your contract out with a better deal. This is all lies, just a way of ADVANCED DATA NETWORKS to bind you to a long contract with a NETWORK PROVIDER and take your money, they say they will give you CASH BACK which is lies, they dont give no cash back. They will cold call you persistently till you agree to take up their offer, once you take up the contract you will not hear from them nor will the customer service will help you (Thats if you call it customer service) Avoid this thieving company. 3 Network have now cancelled ADVANCED DATA NETWORKS from selling their contracts. If anyone has been fooled in getting a contract with ADVANCED DATA NETWORKS make your complaints with OFCOM and to your NETWORK PROVIDER. Do not bother making any complaints direct with ADVANCED DATA NETWORKS as this falls on deaf ears, too much wax. You may also want to get in touch with BBC WATCHDOG.