About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old March 28th 12, 09:51 PM
Junior Member

Thumbs up Commendation

We all too often take it for granted when things go well.How often do we stop to show 'real' appreciation. For the majority of us, its a quick thank you! and off we go.However we make time to air, text, write, twit, blog, log, our complaints.

I've recently purchased a phone and changed net work to 'orange'. But wanted to keep my existing number and 'long list of contacts'. This process is 'not' always straight forward it depends on the in-store adviser,type of sim card and phone. In my case phone and sim card were no good. So it would be up to the adviser.
For me the transition was assisted extremely well by an adviser by the name of Graham based at the Wolverhampton Dudley St branch. He's hard-working... ( constantly assisting other work collegues) exceptional and he's a Real gem!