About This Forum This is the place to ask any questions on this forum or how this forum works. Also for leaving feedback or suggestions on this forum.

Old July 5th 12, 09:05 AM
Junior Member

Default Mobile credit limit

I have a 5 a month sim only contract with virgin mobile for my 11 year old daughter. I was horrified when a 204.95 bill came through last month.

The account has a 100 credit limit on it. (virgin put this limit on the account)

I have queried why they let the account go over double the credit limit and they said credit limits are not legally binding.

Does anyone know if i have to pay the full amount?

Old April 16th 13, 11:29 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedderz View Post
I have a 5 a month sim only contract with virgin mobile for my 11 year old daughter. I was horrified when a 204.95 bill came through last month.

The account has a 100 credit limit on it. (virgin put this limit on the account)

I have queried why they let the account go over double the credit limit and they said credit limits are not legally binding.

Does anyone know if i have to pay the full amount?
i have 100 credit limit

Porting into T-Mobile (time limit?) DeeBee UK Mobile Phones 1 December 9th 06 07:12 PM
can you set your own credit limit with pay monthly phone? loz UK Mobile Phones 3 September 23rd 04 12:58 AM
3 Credit Limit Dave UK Mobile Phones 4 August 7th 03 07:22 AM
3 Credit Limit R. Mark Clayton UK Mobile Phones 0 August 6th 03 01:15 PM
3 Credit Limit NorwichLad UK Mobile Phones 1 August 6th 03 09:15 AM