Showing results 1 to 25 of 214
Search took 41.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim+[_3_]
Forum: UK Mobile Phones December 19th 19, 07:28 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
How to disable voicemail on an iPhone XR?

Tim+ wrote:
On an iPhone XR runnin iOS 13.2.3 and connecting to the mobile phone
network using a number...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones December 19th 19, 07:26 PM
Replies: 4

On an iPhone XR runnin iOS 13.2.3 and connecting to the mobile phone
network using a number supplied by Three, how do disable...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones December 17th 19, 05:12 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
New idea from OfCom

tim... wrote:

I see today that OfCom are intending to make it an offence...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones November 24th 19, 07:22 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Android USENET news reader

MB wrote:
On 23/11/2019 13:14, Andy Burns wrote:
MB wrote:

Any suggestions for a reasonable Android USENET newsreader?

Most people end up deciding there isn't one...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones November 12th 19, 05:59 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Do you use a pedometer app that is free, no login, noads, & no reporting back to the home ship?

Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:
On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 06:08:08 -0000 (UTC), Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:

Are those the "appropriate chipsets"?
I don't know.
What do you...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones November 12th 19, 04:34 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Do you use a pedometer app that is free, no login, no ads, & no reporting back to the home ship?

Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:
Do you use a pedometer app that is free, no login, no reporting back to the
home ship, no ads (if possible), no annoying nags, etc.?

You...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 30th 19, 07:00 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
What is 5G?

DrTeeth wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 06:59:00 +0000 (UTC), just as I was about to take

It seems to be a...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 26th 19, 02:02 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

MB wrote:
On 26/10/2019 13:35, Tim+ wrote:
Speak for yourself, I use 4G a lot.

Do I need faster speeds? I don’t know but with every increase in speed
there have been...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 26th 19, 02:02 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

MB wrote:
On 26/10/2019 11:35, Tim+ wrote:
Yep, the Nokia 6310i is an excellent buggy whip. Meanwhile the rest of us
are driving cars.

But that 100K+ Ferrari is a bit...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 26th 19, 12:35 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

MB wrote:
That last bit does rather amaze me. With 5G becoming available naturally
(nearly) everyone is thinking about their next handset...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 26th 19, 10:35 AM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

MissRiaElaine wrote:

If you cling on to an old handset you are already probably not getting such
good coverage as a modern...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 26th 19, 10:33 AM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

Tweed wrote:

I wonder how all of this will affect investment in fixed networks? It’s
going to be a hard sell to get many people to pay for a fibre to the home
link when...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 25th 19, 01:06 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

Tweed wrote:

If you cling on to an old handset you are already probably not getting such
good coverage as a modern device, simply because the old handset does not
have a...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones October 25th 19, 01:01 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Rural not-spot scheme

MissRiaElaine wrote:
All four mobile operators to co-operate in mast sharing scheme...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones September 12th 19, 04:06 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
No service on 3UK PAYG SIM

Pamela wrote:

On 10/09/2019 20:49, Someone...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones September 12th 19, 03:29 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Almost one-fifth of Britons 'do not use internet'

Clive Page wrote:
On 09/09/2019 11:47, Java Jive wrote:
"Almost one-fifth of Britons 'do not use internet'

Almost 20% of British people are not using the internet, a...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones September 8th 19, 08:06 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
No service on 3UK PAYG SIM

DerekF wrote:
I have a 3UK PAYG SIM that says 'no service' when I try to use it. It is
in a dual SIM widows phone. Two other SIMs...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones August 31st 19, 06:10 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Nagging Samsung

Tim+ wrote:
Just bought my first Samsung and unlike any previous android phones it’s
nagging me to set up a Samsung account, Samsung Pay and other Samsung
branded...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones August 31st 19, 05:58 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Nagging Samsung

Just bought my first Samsung and unlike any previous android phones it’s
nagging me to set up a Samsung account, Samsung Pay and other Samsung
branded services.

Am I right I thinking I can just...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones August 17th 19, 06:57 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
BT 4G Assure Dongle

Java Jive wrote:
Following on from my previous post, anyone any idea as to why these BT
4G Assure Dongles seem to be available suddenly, in quantity, and very
cheap? ...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones August 4th 19, 10:01 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
What options do I have to get mobile coverage at home?

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 04/08/2019 20:08, Tim+ wrote:
If it's any help to anyone I...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones August 4th 19, 07:08 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
What options do I have to get mobile coverage at home?

Chris Green wrote:
If it's any help to anyone I have a 3 contract and an Honor Play phone
and I recently turned on Wi-Fi calling in the...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones July 31st 19, 07:09 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
What options do I have to get mobile coverage at home?

David Wade wrote:

We live in a (fairly) rural location in Suffolk and none of the...
Forum: UK Mobile Phones July 26th 19, 07:59 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Three resists watchdog's call for 'fairer' mobile phone fees

Chris in Makati wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 06:01:12 +0000 (UTC), Tweed

On Mon 22/07/2019 12:13, R....
Forum: UK Mobile Phones July 10th 19, 05:17 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Tim+[_3_]
Cannot get PAC from Three

Chronos wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 22:07:38 +0100
Chris in Makati wrote:

I understand that, but surely in the time it's taken you to post here
Showing results 1 to 25 of 214