Old July 29th 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Unlock Motorola M3788 ?

Yes I know it's an ancient phone, but does anyone know how I might unlock it
from T-Mobile?

It's not worth the 10 it would cost to send it away!

Rob

Old July 30th 03, 02:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Kalico" wrote in message
Yes I know it's an ancient phone, but does anyone know how I might unlock it
from T-Mobile?
It's not worth the 10 it would cost to send it away!
Rob

You need to find someone with an EMMI box, they cost around 80quid,
unlock as many Motorolas as you like with one

Steve Terry

Old July 30th 03, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:53:35 +0100, "Kalico" wrote:

Thanks for that Steve. Well, the phone's not worth 80p so I will not be
buying one of those and most people want about 15 to unlock. Bummer dude!

Rob

15 sounds like the price for unlock by IMEI (remote unlock). I'm sure
you can get it down to a fiver at a car boot/market etc.

Old July 31st 03, 03:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Kalico" wrote in message
"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"Kalico" wrote in message
Yes I know it's an ancient phone, but does anyone know how I might

unlock it
from T-Mobile?
It's not worth the 10 it would cost to send it away!
Rob

You need to find someone with an EMMI box, they cost around 80quid,
unlock as many Motorolas as you like with one
Steve Terry

Thanks for that Steve. Well, the phone's not worth 80p so I will not be
buying one of those and most people want about 15 to unlock. Bummer dude!
Rob

Where abouts are you ?
There's probably a dozen uktm members with a EMMI box in your area,
maybe one will be good enough to do it for you

Steve Terry

Old August 1st 03, 02:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Kalico reckoned that:
Yes I know it's an ancient phone, but does anyone know how I might unlock it
from T-Mobile?

It's not worth the 10 it would cost to send it away!

They can be done remotely, IE you suplly IMEI number, I supply unlocking
code.
--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
Motorola remote unlocking - 10. Sagem remote unlocking 13

Old March 10th 11, 04:24 AM
Senior Member

There are many methods for unlocking mobile phones, but codes are the best way, because it is easy and safe also,
you can get the unlock code for your Motorola model mobile, through this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/unlock-your-phone/rs10wp2/
It has the some better instructions and new methods for unlocking mobile phones...........

UNLOCKING A MOTOROLA m3788 [email protected] UK Mobile Phones 10 December 30th 11 04:11 AM
Remote unlocking of Motorola m3788 Mr Balloon UK Mobile Phones 3 December 28th 11 03:32 AM
Motorola M3788 unlocking Ian Haig UK Mobile Phones 7 September 26th 11 06:33 AM
Old One 2 One SIM Card in Motorola m3788 David UK Mobile Phones 12 April 17th 04 11:54 PM
Old One 2 One SIM Card in Motorola m3788 John C. Rymer UK Mobile Phones 2 April 15th 04 11:39 PM