Old May 17th 04, 12:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Unlocking NEC 808y

Hello!
I'm moving out of the country soon and I was wondering if anyone knew
an easy way of unlocking the NEC 808y? I haven't found anyone capable
of doing it and as usual, the google unlock search returns are mostly
useless ads.

Old May 17th 04, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"audio" wrote in message
om...
Hello!
I'm moving out of the country soon and I was wondering if anyone knew
an easy way of unlocking the NEC 808y? I haven't found anyone capable
of doing it and as usual, the google unlock search returns are mostly
useless ads.

3 Direct. 20. Call 333, although they aren't likely to be helpful if you're
in-contract still.

Vince

Old May 18th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Mojo" wrote in message
On 17 May 2004 04:25:00 -0700, (audio) said:

Hello!
I'm moving out of the country soon and I was wondering if anyone knew
an easy way of unlocking the NEC 808y? I haven't found anyone capable
of doing it and as usual, the google unlock search returns are mostly
useless ads.

How about:

http://www.uniquephones.com/unlock/index.php

Easy, and free.

Mojo.

It might well be easy and free but sadly they dont offer NEC 808y's

simon

Old July 26th 11, 07:54 AM
Senior Member

Don't worry i will help in Unlock Your NEC 808Y phone from the Network lock,You can get the Unlock code from here superunlockcodes and Unlock it from Network Lock,I have Unlocked from AT&T USA,What is Your network locked Country and Network?

NEC 808Y email [email protected] UK Mobile Phones 4 January 22nd 04 12:34 AM
FA: NEC 808y Neil Marketplace 0 January 1st 04 04:15 PM
FS: NEC 808y Sim Free (Brand new) Chris Michael Marketplace 0 December 28th 03 06:31 PM
NEC 808Y Neil Marketplace 1 November 15th 03 06:03 PM
nec 808y discontinued ?... Eps UK Mobile Phones 3 September 8th 03 11:28 AM