Old July 30th 03, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Java version of Pairs?

Hi All,

I've recently upgraded to a Nokia 6310i, and the one thing I really
miss from the Nokia phones I used to have (5110 and 6150) is the
Pairs game. (Space Impact and Bumper are all very well, but...)

Given that the 6310i is Java-enabled (I've already downloaded Space
Invaders from the Orange website), does anyone know where I might be
able to get a Java version of Pairs or Pairs II that I can download
to my phone? I've searched the Nokia and Club Nokia sites, but no joy.

Many thanks,

Simon

Old July 31st 03, 03:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Simon Long" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

I've recently upgraded to a Nokia 6310i, and the one thing I really
miss from the Nokia phones I used to have (5110 and 6150) is the
Pairs game. (Space Impact and Bumper are all very well, but...)

Given that the 6310i is Java-enabled (I've already downloaded Space
Invaders from the Orange website), does anyone know where I might be
able to get a Java version of Pairs or Pairs II that I can download
to my phone? I've searched the Nokia and Club Nokia sites, but no joy.
Many thanks,
Simon

Have you tried the usual Java sites ?
http://www.jams.to/