Old June 3rd 04, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Can I get a duplicate SIM card (Orange PAYG)?

"Peter" wrote in message

I keep losing my phones (usually Nokia 6310) and Orange will not sell
me just a SIM card with my old number on it; it seems however that the
shop can "arrange" it if I buy a new phone from them.

The Orange Shop used to do this but not any more on PAYG (can't keep
the old number, the monkey says), so I have used Carphone Warehouse
who did it right away, very quickly, but only if I bought a new 6310
(£200 sim free) from them...
Peter.

On JT PAYT, upgrade to a new cheap Orange phone say a Siemens A55,
transferring your old number and details over, and you'll get free
weekends text for 6 months.
Stick the Sim in anything you like, and flog the cheap upgrade phone

Upgrading will kill the old Sim

Steve Terry

Old June 4th 04, 06:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jon Jon is offline

had a brainwave and did spout the following:
On JT PAYT, upgrade to a new cheap Orange phone say a Siemens A55,
transferring your old number and details over, and you'll get free
weekends text for 6 months.

Weekend text is only available on handsets costing 69.99 or more.
--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
T610 unlock/unbrand/upgrade - £15