Old June 30th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default John Murphey OT

Has anyone caught sight of our resident Barnsley comic recently?

Last I heard he and I were going to make a documentary about sausages
made at his allotment!
--
For recipes, cooking tips and recommended butchers
http://www.sausagefans.com/

Old June 30th 04, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Stephen (Sausagefans.com)" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone caught sight of our resident Barnsley comic recently?

Last I heard he and I were going to make a documentary about sausages
made at his allotment!

Whatever floats your boat.

Old June 30th 04, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Stephen (Sausagefans.com)" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone caught sight of our resident Barnsley comic recently?

There's something wrong with you........no seriously there is!!!

Old June 30th 04, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
6JB 6JB is offline

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:17:58 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

Has anyone caught sight of our resident Barnsley comic recently?

John Murphy has been arrested.

He was caught rowing the wrong way up the river Liffy towards Dublin.
The Irish border police attempted to turn him around but he was intent
on reaching the capital to sell his Ericsson T68i at a flea market in
O'Connell Street.

He has now become the 11th man and will be handed over to the new
Iraqi government later today/tomorrow.

Old July 1st 04, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

In article l.de, me1
@privacy.net says...
John Murphy has been arrested.

He was caught rowing the wrong way up the river Liffy towards Dublin.
The Irish border police attempted to turn him around but he was intent
on reaching the capital to sell his Ericsson T68i at a flea market in
O'Connell Street.

He has now become the 11th man and will be handed over to the new
Iraqi government later today/tomorrow.

I've heard they handed him over early because they bored of his
war/jewsons stories!