Old August 10th 04, 10:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default 3 to air Premiership highlights before Match of the Day

"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"Piggy Malone" wrote in message
"Dave" wrote in message
The infamous Steve Terry!!
Man of knowledge, we salute you.

I don't think he is THE Steve Terry, of Car Boot Challenge fame.
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...challenge.html

Nope, nor am I the Steve Terry who played Full back for Watford FC
about 10 years ago.

I'm just the Steve Terry of UKTM infamy ;-)

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy...:-)

....I'll get me coat...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.

Old August 11th 04, 01:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Dave" wrote in message
The infamous Steve Terry!!
Man of knowledge, we salute you.

I don't think he is THE Steve Terry, of Car Boot Challenge fame.
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...challenge.html

Nope, nor am I the Steve Terry who played Full back for Watford FC
about 10 years ago.
I'm just the Steve Terry of UKTM infamy ;-)

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it infamy...:-)

...I'll get me coat...
Cheers, Steve.

Ooooh Matron, I was once a weak man.
Once a week is enough for any man! ;-)