Old August 17th 04, 03:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Is John Murphey lost on the allotment OT

....battery dead in his 6310 so no blue LEDs to light the way home?

Does anyone here "communicate" with him or hail from his hood of
Barnsley?
--
Win a sausage making kit:
http://sausagefans.com/competitions.php?id=3

Please nominate me for The Banger Awards at
http://www.meatmatters.com/sausages2003/

Old August 17th 04, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:31:49 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

...battery dead in his 6310 so no blue LEDs to light the way home?

Does anyone here "communicate" with him or hail from his hood of
Barnsley?

I wish I knew.

If I can recall werent you and Murphy doing something on TV? Are you
connected to TV or plays or something of this nature. Or am I
confused?

Mark
Old August 17th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:54:59 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

In article ,
says...
If I can recall werent you and Murphy doing something on TV? Are you
connected to TV or plays or something of this nature. Or am I
confused?

You asked me this a while ago and I said to email me directly!

stephen at the obvious domain!

Yes I thought the question rung a bell. I must have missed your reply.
Will get in touch. Can I have a part if you are on TV, I can juggle
sausages whilst setting my hair on fire, what do you think?

Mark

Old August 18th 04, 01:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Stephen (Sausagefans.com)" wrote in message
t...
...battery dead in his 6310 so no blue LEDs to light the way home?

Does anyone here "communicate" with him or hail from his hood of
Barnsley?

The Barnsley Massive?
Would they be the ones trained in T' Ancient marshal art of Eccy thump? ;-)

Steve Terry

Old August 18th 04, 06:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

In article , says...
The Barnsley Massive?
Would they be the ones trained in T' Ancient marshal art of Eccy thump? ;-)

Yes them!

I suspect he may be too busy "largin' it up with his crew" for uktm