Old September 29th 04, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Orange "work faster"

wrote in message
I wonder if there was originally something else in the
something that would have been marginally useful, such as a 3G
coverage map.

Well here I am trying to "work faster" using the 3G card.

Currently located in the Travelodge in Newcastle, postcode NE1 2NH.

So looking at the marginally useful 3G coverage map, I see that I am able to
work 7x faster than dial up. Except I can't, the light on the card is green
which means it is using GPRS.

Do you think I should phone 156 to find out why? The last time I did that I
had to wait 40mins to be told that the 3G mast must have "breathed in".

Old September 29th 04, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jon Jon is offline

lid had a brainwave and did spout the following:
So looking at the marginally useful 3G coverage map, I see that I am able to
work 7x faster than dial up. Except I can't, the light on the card is green
which means it is using GPRS.

Lock it onto 3G only mode and see what happens.

--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
T610 unlock/unbrand - 15