Old October 12th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Good commercial SMS gateway

Hi there,

can anybody suggest a relaible SMS gateway serivce? I need to send an
SMS to my mobile phone when sombody fills a form on my website.
Please advise.

Old October 12th 04, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 12 Oct 2004 12:35:10 -0700, SunTan wrote:

Hi there,

can anybody suggest a relaible SMS gateway serivce? I need to send an
SMS to my mobile phone when sombody fills a form on my website.
Please advise.

Vgsmail.com are good.
--
BWGames
to email change de.news to de-news

Old October 14th 04, 03:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Hi there,

can anybody suggest a relaible SMS gateway serivce? I need to send an
SMS to my mobile phone when sombody fills a form on my website.
Please advise.

http://www.kapow.co.uk/ is VERY relaible.

Routes SMS directly over UK networks with an average delivery time of
under 10 seconds.

Can access 500+ networks in more than 200 countries.

A.
Old October 14th 04, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"SunTan" ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
Hi there,

can anybody suggest a relaible SMS gateway serivce? I need to send an
SMS to my mobile phone when sombody fills a form on my website.
Please advise.

www.smshosting.it
For your order alert, you can use the simply email2sms

F.

Old October 15th 04, 05:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

(SunTan) wrote in message . com...
Hi there,

can anybody suggest a relaible SMS gateway serivce? I need to send an
SMS to my mobile phone when sombody fills a form on my website.
Please advise.

Try
www.txtload.com.

Cheap, too!

Firaas Rashid
Old April 11th 17, 11:37 AM
Junior Member

Lightbulb

try EuropSMS and receive 120 free SMS

http://europsms.com/sms-landing

Last edited by lafede : April 11th 17 at 11:40 AM