Old December 29th 04, 05:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default entering data faster into a mobile device

hi,

I am working on Human-computer Interaction. In my reasearch I am
trying to develop ways which we can increase the data entry in mobile
and palm tops.

In that aspect I separated the display and data entry.

the article can be taken from my website.

www.hcr.freewebspace.com

regards
RAMESH.