Old March 17th 05, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default WTD Sony Ericsson Z600 Unlock service

(asking here as no response in uk.adverts.telecom.mobile)

as header or a T28 Cable

Thanks

Old March 17th 05, 05:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:26:15 -0000, "Judy Dye"
wrote:

(asking here as no response in uk.adverts.telecom.mobile)

as header or a T28 Cable

Thanks

http://www.unimobiles.com/unlockyourphone/
Remote Method 14.95
T28 data cable 7.95

--
http://www.unimobiles.com - Norwich, UK
http://www.unimobiles.com/recycling.htm
Old March 17th 05, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Judy Dye" wrote in message
(asking here as no response in uk.adverts.telecom.mobile)

as header or a T28 Cable

We can do it for 8 plus return postage (ThePhoneLocker link in my sig) or
you could consider Colin at www.remoteunlocker.com.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

Old March 17th 05, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Richard Colton" wrote in message
k...

"Judy Dye" wrote in message
(asking here as no response in uk.adverts.telecom.mobile)

as header or a T28 Cable

We can do it for 8 plus return postage (ThePhoneLocker link in my sig) or

Sorry, that's 4 plus return postage.

Old July 19th 11, 11:29 AM
Senior Member

Better process need means Try using the code,best than cable or card Unlock....You can get the Unlock code from here
Mobile-Unlocker and Unlock the Phone from Network Lock......You can Unlock your sony ericsson Z500A safe.