Old May 5th 05, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Problems with Phantom GSM - help please!

Hi,

I bought a Samsung D500 USB cable from
www.phantomgsm.com, which I was promised would come with
access to the necessary firmware and software to unlock
and flash my phone. However no access has been given (to
www.bouddabox.com) and I really need to get this done
soon.

I've phoned them and left a message on the permanently-
on answer machine, and sent e-mails as well, but they
just seem to be ignoring me.

Does anyone have any experience of this, or any bright
suggestions as to how to get the information out of
them? Thanks in advance.

Old June 2nd 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Garfield Wrote:
Hi,

I bought a Samsung D500 USB cable from
www.phantomgsm.com, which I was promised would come with
access to the necessary firmware and software to unlock
and flash my phone. However no access has been given (to
www.bouddabox.com) and I really need to get this done
soon.

I've phoned them and left a message on the permanently-
on answer machine, and sent e-mails as well, but they
just seem to be ignoring me.

Does anyone have any experience of this, or any bright
suggestions as to how to get the information out of
them? Thanks in advance.

did you try asking them via email to o
??

if you did please give me the date that it was sent pls

Thanks

Anyone else that doesn't have support area access, and has bought
product from us that tells you on the product page comes with suppor
area access then please feel free to contact us at

or
so we can get you setup quicker.

we always answer all emails as soon as we can (200 emails a day i
normal for a quiet day!).

We aim to answer any email within a 24 hour period, if we are extremel
busy we might take a little longer...

--
phantomgsm