Old May 22nd 05, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default T-Mobile voicemail number ?

Hi,

What's the voicemail number on T-Mobile?. I am trying to set the delay
before a call gets diverted to voicemail, but I need the voicemail number.
Is it same as the phone number?.

Thanks for any info.

Lasitha

Old May 22nd 05, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
E E is offline

Lasitha has written

What's the voicemail number on T-Mobile?. I am trying to set the delay
before a call gets diverted to voicemail, but I need the voicemail number.
Is it same as the phone number?.

All T-Mobile customers have their own unique voicemail number. It is not
the same as your mobile number. You should be able to get it from customer
services
Old May 22nd 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Lasitha" wrote in message
Hi,

What's the voicemail number on T-Mobile?. I am trying to set the delay
before a call gets diverted to voicemail, but I need the voicemail number.
Is it same as the phone number?.

Thanks for any info.

Lasitha

You should be able to get your voicemail number by typing *#67# then
the Call button, it will fetch & display your VM number. Note it down then
use this to extend the ringtime.

RS.

Old May 23rd 05, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Lasitha" wrote in message
Hi,

What's the voicemail number on T-Mobile?. I am trying to set the delay
before a call gets diverted to voicemail, but I need the voicemail number.
Is it same as the phone number?.

Isn't it some weird overlength number, based on your
phone #, but not beginning with a zero, or something
like that. Other providers use a single shortcode,
bu my (short) experince with t-mobile suggests
a number based on your own. Weird.

Richard [in PE12]

Old May 23rd 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Jet Morgan" wrote in message
"Lasitha" wrote in message
Hi,
What's the voicemail number on T-Mobile?. I am trying to set the delay
before a call gets diverted to voicemail, but I need the voicemail number.
Is it same as the phone number?.

Isn't it some weird overlength number, based on your
phone #, but not beginning with a zero, or something
like that. Other providers use a single shortcode,
bu my (short) experince with t-mobile suggests
a number based on your own. Weird.
Richard [in PE12]

Nope, it's generated when you set up on 222,
and as RS said *# GSM divert codes will reveal it

Steve Terry