Old July 31st 05, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default PAC Out, PAC Back in as quickly as possible

Hi guys,

I want to take up an Orange offer from onestopphoneshop ASAP, and want to
use my existing Orange PAYG number. OSPS say that I can only bring a number
from a different network (using a PAC code) and not an existing orange
number.

So, my question is - what is the best way/network to use to transfer number
to and then back to Orange again. I understand that some of the networks
have minimum periods before you can transfer out (although I haven't been
able to find them).

Any help would be appreciated

Stevie

Old July 31st 05, 11:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Stevie wrote:
Hi guys,

I want to take up an Orange offer from onestopphoneshop ASAP, and want to
use my existing Orange PAYG number. OSPS say that I can only bring a number
from a different network (using a PAC code) and not an existing orange
number.

So, my question is - what is the best way/network to use to transfer number
to and then back to Orange again. I understand that some of the networks
have minimum periods before you can transfer out (although I haven't been
able to find them).

Any help would be appreciated

Stevie

I've used a o2 online SIM to move into and out again after a month.

And just about to do the same thing again

easyMobile would be a good idea......... Just done same to them with no
hassle.

If you do, please e-mail me, and give my number on sign up.