Old March 23rd 06, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Suppliers

Ben wrote:

Direct with one of the networks would almost certainly be cheaper. With
1000 mobiles you can also negotiate tariffs.

Part of it is because we're direct with one of the networks ... a deal
was reached where we get a cash benefit for each mobile rather than a
handset but if we buy the hardware from them we lose out a fair bit
compared to the cash.

CarPhoneWarehouse have been the best price we've had but not sure if
we're looking at the right suppliers.

We dont buy in bulk all at one time, rather replace worn / broken /
stolen handsets in smaller quantities regularly - something I dont think
we'll get away from.

If you let me know your ideal wish list I could find you a solution if
your interested.