Old June 23rd 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
RT RT is offline

Default How to find my number on 3?

On Vodafone if you dial *#100# you get your number on your phone's display
after a few seconds.

Does anyone know what number to dial on 3 to retrieve your number?

TIA.

Old June 24th 06, 09:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

RT wrote:
On Vodafone if you dial *#100# you get your number on your phone's display
after a few seconds.

Does anyone know what number to dial on 3 to retrieve your number?

TIA.

Just phone someone with a landline, preferably your home phone if you
have one, then 1471 on that called phone.
Old June 24th 06, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Broadback wrote:
RT wrote:
On Vodafone if you dial *#100# you get your number on your phone's
display after a few seconds.

Does anyone know what number to dial on 3 to retrieve your number?

TIA.

Just phone someone with a landline, preferably your home phone if you
have one, then 1471 on that called phone.

Usually 3 phones come with the number pre-programmed into them, under
the My Phone numbers section.
It's also printed on the envelope that the SIM card was in (along with
your associated Fax number), and some handsets (Motorola) announce it
when powered up.