Old October 11th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Phantom calls?

Hiya,

Sitting in my car just now with the missus when we heard her phone go. It
was the 'Nokia tune'.
However, when we looked at the phone, there was no missed calls, texts etc
and the phone was on silent.

Is this common?

Steve

Old October 11th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"SteveTBM«" wrote in message
. uk...
Hiya,

Sitting in my car just now with the missus when we heard her phone go. It
was the 'Nokia tune'.
However, when we looked at the phone, there was no missed calls, texts etc
and the phone was on silent.

Is this common?

Steve

Very strange!

Have you been drinking today??? ;-)

Old October 11th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

SteveTBM« wrote:
Sitting in my car just now with the missus when we heard her phone go. It
was the 'Nokia tune'.
However, when we looked at the phone, there was no missed calls, texts etc
and the phone was on silent.

Is this common?

The only time I had something similar was when I had cell broadcast
reception switched on. I would hear the new text message sound, but
have nothing indicating a new message displayed.

Old October 11th 06, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"SteveTBM«" wrote in message
. uk...
Hiya,

Sitting in my car just now with the missus when we heard her phone go. It
was the 'Nokia tune'.
However, when we looked at the phone, there was no missed calls, texts etc
and the phone was on silent.

Is this common?

Steve

It will be her secret nokia deep down in her handbag, the one she users for
the other fella.

Old October 11th 06, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Phil┼" wrote in message
It will be her secret nokia deep down in her handbag, the one she users
for the other fella.

Lol, how true.

Old October 12th 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"SteveTBM«" wrote in message
. uk...
: Hiya,
:
: Sitting in my car just now with the missus when we heard her phone go. It
: was the 'Nokia tune'.
: However, when we looked at the phone, there was no missed calls, texts etc
: and the phone was on silent.
:
: Is this common?
:
:
: Steve
:

Could of been Bluetooth signal

Old October 13th 06, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
NJ NJ is offline

if ur phone is on the orange network it could have been a wrong number
on ur data number, i know these calls dont show up on the call lists