Old November 18th 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Easymobile closing down

"Lobster" wrote in message
I got a free EasyMobile simcard a few months back as a spare, which came
with about 20 quid's worth of free airtime IIRC - I've hardly used any of
it yet (so EM have now clawed back quite a bit due to lack of use). Have
never paid for any top-ups at all.

Does anyone know whether my current balance will be transferred if I was
to go with this CPW offer?

No, you'll get a Fresh SIM with £10 free credit. You will be refunded any
outstanding credit on the Easymobile SIM excluding any bonuses/referral fees
etc., so if you didn't pay for any of the airtime you won't get any money
back.

JP

Old November 18th 06, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Steve Terry wrote:
"^^artnada^^" wrote in message

December 2006. Further details on this are contained in the attached
document.

<snip

Dam, They lasted 3 months longer than I predicted
It's annoying when i get it that wrong

I'm frustrated that I will have to switch in mid-December. However, for
the whole of today (18/11/2006) I've had zero network coverage in the
middle of London!

Anyone else getting this? Have easymobile had the plug pulled on them?

This is frustrating as I have to be on-call for work and was planning
to organise a phone switch by the official cut-off date.

Ben.

Old November 24th 06, 12:06 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin²
TDC is successful in Denmark (and elsewhere..?) providing mobile calls at
flat rate of ~6p/min,
but they couldn't get down to that price here and now failed.
WHY ?
Regards,
Martin
Why? This is very interesting Q. Looks like it was big very well organized anti-easyGroup campaign and I have some thoughts WHO was behind it. It seems it's a very well known Web Reputation Management company acting on behalf of a very well-known UK mobile phone sales network.
Just look at this http://www.easy-mobiles.co.uk/
easyMobile tried to get to the top in search engines and lost - so did its whole business. Dog eat dog and I'm not surprised that there were many who were only happy to help it crash.

EZ Mobile to FRESH bad link...Closing down BushWhacker UK Mobile Phones 4 November 16th 06 07:54 PM
Vgsmail is closing! UK Mobile Phones 0 September 1st 05 03:53 PM
Orange net closing down Jeff UK Mobile Phones 17 July 15th 05 12:33 AM
S.E. s700i closing down Alan UK Mobile Phones 0 July 1st 05 09:39 PM
Opening/Closing e808 Jackal UK Mobile Phones 6 August 13th 03 09:16 PM