Old October 6th 03, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default o2 online PAC/Orange Square Deals

Hi,

My contract with o2 online expires on the 30th October and I don't think
they're going to be able to offer me anything on upgrade that'll make me
want to stay. I'm thinking about moving to Orange (with an SL55 if I can
find one in stock) and one of the Square Deals they're offering just now.

afaik the Square Deals end on the 31st October so my main question is: What
have people's experiences been of getting their PAC from O2 Online? Are they
one of the "it'll take seven days and we have to do it all in writing"
networks or will they give me it over the phone the day I ask for it? Will
they give me it in the days before the contract expires since I'll have paid
my line rental for the month in advance anyway?

As for the SL55 - does anyone know if Orange stores still have stock (the
website doesn't), and am I right in thinking I have to buy direct to take
advantage of the Square Deal offer? And how much am I likely to pay for the
handset on a £30/month tariff?

Thanks in advance

Old October 6th 03, 09:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Ally Dunn" wrote in message ...
Hi,

My contract with o2 online expires on the 30th October and I don't think
they're going to be able to offer me anything on upgrade that'll make me
want to stay. I'm thinking about moving to Orange (with an SL55 if I can
find one in stock) and one of the Square Deals they're offering just now.

Thanks in advance

O2 Online's Retentions number is 0870 225 9933 (option 2, option 3) or
0161 920 0444 (direct). Best to call ASAP since it is a month's
notice. Pricing of handsets is pretty much governed by your average
bill spend. You can get your PAC straight away, which does pretty much
make the month's notice irrelevant (you only pay for what you use, any
excess rental is refunded 2 weeks after the disconnection date).

The Square Deals are not ending on 31st October BTW.
Old October 6th 03, 10:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:10:45 +0100, "Ally Dunn"
wrote:

Hi,

My contract with o2 online expires on the 30th October

afaik the Square Deals end on the 31st October

I don't think it does, but anyway that shouldn't matter: when you
connect to Orange, I'm fairly sure that you can tell them you plan to
port a number in at a later date.

Iain
Old May 4th 13, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Hi,

New Look deals is providing the best deals at low price when compared with the market. Every day New deals are waiting for you at your door step through our web point with ‘upto 90%’ off on different services and products.. We at present introduced ourselves with beauty services.
Find deals in Washington Dc the new way with NewLook Deals vouchers. Our deals offers best discounts on beauty spa treatments Sign up now for a new deal every day.

For More Details Please visit our Website: https://www.newlookdeals.com/

Communication Address:
201 Elden Street,Suite # 203, Herndon, VA , 20170

In case of any queries please feel free to drop a mail at: