Old November 25th 06, 02:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Enter Subsidy Password?

My other half has been given an ex_T-Mobile Motorola E550 which, after
sticking her own Vodafone PAYG sim in, says "Enter Subsidy Password".

Does this mean it's locked and if so, does anyone know the code, or must
I take it to a shop that will unlock it?
Thanks.

Old November 25th 06, 02:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Sick" wrote in message
My other half has been given an ex_T-Mobile Motorola E550 which, after
sticking her own Vodafone PAYG sim in, says "Enter Subsidy Password".

Does this mean it's locked and if so, does anyone know the code, or must I
take it to a shop that will unlock it?
Thanks.

Yes it is.. You must get the code from the orginal network the phone was on.

Old November 25th 06, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"J Drake" wrote in message
"Sick" wrote in message
My other half has been given an ex_T-Mobile Motorola E550 which, after
sticking her own Vodafone PAYG sim in, says "Enter Subsidy Password".

Does this mean it's locked and if so, does anyone know the code, or must
I take it to a shop that will unlock it?
Thanks.

Yes it is.. You must get the code from the orginal network the phone was
on.

Well that is one [expensive] way of doing it.

Old November 25th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"J Drake" wrote in message
"Sick" wrote in message
My other half has been given an ex_T-Mobile Motorola E550 which, after
sticking her own Vodafone PAYG sim in, says "Enter Subsidy Password".

Does this mean it's locked and if so, does anyone know the code, or must
I take it to a shop that will unlock it?
Thanks.

Yes it is.. You must get the code from the orginal network the phone was
on.

Well that is one [expensive] way of doing it.

Why expensive? What other ways are there?
Old November 25th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Sick" wrote in message
R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"J Drake" wrote in message
"Sick" wrote in message
My other half has been given an ex_T-Mobile Motorola E550 which,
after sticking her own Vodafone PAYG sim in, says "Enter Subsidy
Password".

Does this mean it's locked and if so, does anyone know the code,
or must I take it to a shop that will unlock it?
Thanks.
Yes it is.. You must get the code from the orginal network the
phone was on.

Well that is one [expensive] way of doing it.

Why expensive? What other ways are there?

Its an old enough handset, that any market stall or shop that offers
unlocking would be able to do it for you.

Unlocking websites, such as mobilefun, also offer unlocking for the
E550.

Old July 14th 11, 06:00 AM
Banned

Yes it locked to T-mobile Network,after unlock it using the Subsidy password or unlock code you can use the Vodafone Network Sim Card in the Phone...
You no need to Go to shop You can buy Unlock code from Online and Unlock it... .Just get that subsidy code at low cost here Superunlockcodes and unlock it,to enter code follow the instructions below...

Motorola E550 Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Motorola E550 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Motorola E550 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.

1 - Switch ON your Motorola E550 with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card,
2 - Phone will display "Enter Special Code",
3 - You can now enter the Unlock Code.

NOT ACCEPTED: We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Motorola E550 is locked to.

WARNING: If one of theses messages appear :

- "Contact Service Provider"
- "Tampert Alter"
- "Wait before enter special Code"
- "Contact Service'

It's because you or somebody already entered too many wrong codes, you just have to leave the Motorola E550 ON with the errors message and after 40 minutes to 2 hours the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again!

Each Motorola E550 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Motorola E550 mobile phone using the form above
Old August 1st 11, 10:13 AM
Senior Member

I have Unlocked Phone there using the Unlock code...
Old August 24th 11, 06:57 AM
Member

thanks for sharing!
Old August 29th 11, 10:57 AM
Senior Member

You can also get the Unlock code from service provider and unlock it....
Old May 24th 12, 04:02 PM
Senior Member

you can contact the service provider......