Old December 9th 06, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Porting into T-Mobile (time limit?)

Hi

I am 99% sure I know the answer to this, but just want to be 100% sure.

You can port a number into T-Mobile at some point after connection, say 4-6
weeks.

Just that e2save have a good deal on T_mobile but my O2 contract is not up
until jan 4th and want to port over after that.

Can some kind soul just confirm the above.

Many thanks

DeeBee

Old December 9th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
BC BC is offline

DeeBee wrote:
Hi

I am 99% sure I know the answer to this, but just want to be 100% sure.

You can port a number into T-Mobile at some point after connection, say 4-6
weeks.

Just that e2save have a good deal on T_mobile but my O2 contract is not up
until jan 4th and want to port over after that.

Can some kind soul just confirm the above.

Many thanks

DeeBee

You can port into T-Mobile at any time.