Old December 10th 06, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default T-mobile disconnected me for not using my mobile. What is best network for if not using mobile for a while?

T-mobile disconnected me for not using my mobile. What is best network
for if not using mobile for a while?

I called T-mobile and they said make a phone call every month.

do any other networks offer anything better? what is the longest
period you acn go without making a call?

PAYG of course

Old December 10th 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Jim GM4DHJ" wrote in message

I've got a Virgin one in the car glovebox for
emergencies, if I forget my main phone, it hasn't had a
call made on it since March and it still seems to work.

Ivor

just as well it being on 1800Mhz and all........

If you say so Jim.

Ivor

Old December 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

If you say so Jim.

Ivor

I do....good man .. :~)

Old December 10th 06, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"john" wrote in message
they also won't reactivate it. They want me to buy a new sim for 15
!!
is there a network that reactivate SIMs?
2 years ago i heard some network was offering SIMs for 5. Which one
offers a cheap SIM now, and where?

Tell them to get stuffed and use Virgin. Much cheaper phone calls anyway.
They recently had an offer for free SIM cards with 5 credit on each. One
call every 6 months keeps you connected.

Tell them to go **** themselves. It's usually amusing when done.

Old December 10th 06, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

wrote in message
oups.com...
T-mobile disconnected me for not using my mobile. What is best network
for if not using mobile for a while?

I called T-mobile and they said make a phone call every month.

do any other networks offer anything better? what is the longest
period you acn go without making a call?

PAYG of course

Try Vodafone. A relative on mine went to Australia Nov 2005 and when he
came back in July '06, it worked just fine.........