Old August 19th 07, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default mini usb to mini usb

Hi
I wonder you could help me. I searched a lot of on line shops and had no
luck.
I want to connect two devices with "mini USB" sockets. As far as I can see
nobody sells mini USB to mini USB cables/connectors.
I would be grateful for any suggestions
Regards
Peter

Old August 19th 07, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"peter" wrote in message
Hi
I wonder you could help me. I searched a lot of on line shops and had no
luck.
I want to connect two devices with "mini USB" sockets. As far as I can see
nobody sells mini USB to mini USB cables/connectors.
I would be grateful for any suggestions
Regards
Peter

ebay.
I saw a load 2nite.
I was looking for a mini usb mouse for when I go to houses with a laptop.
and a stupid pad only. I can plug my neck mouse in :-)

Old August 19th 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 19/08/2007 18:25, peter wrote:

I want to connect two devices with "mini USB" sockets. As far as I can see
nobody sells mini USB to mini USB cables/connectors.

What two devices? Most devices I've seen with mini/micro USB are client
devices, you can't connect two client devices together, they'll only
connect to a USB host device (usually a PC)

Old August 19th 07, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 19/08/2007 18:25, peter wrote:

I want to connect two devices with "mini USB" sockets. As far as I can
see nobody sells mini USB to mini USB cables/connectors.

What two devices? Most devices I've seen with mini/micro USB are client
devices, you can't connect two client devices together, they'll only
connect to a USB host device (usually a PC)

Qtek 9100 and card reader

Old August 19th 07, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 19/08/2007 19:09, peter wrote:

Qtek 9100 and card reader

I'm not familiar with the Qtek 9100, but a quick google suggests it has
only a client USB port, so you can't connect a card reader to it.

There are a few PDAs which *do* have a host USB port, but they tend to
make a song and dance about it.

Old August 19th 07, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 19/08/2007 19:09, peter wrote:

Qtek 9100 and card reader

I'm not familiar with the Qtek 9100, but a quick google suggests it has
only a client USB port, so you can't connect a card reader to it.

There are a few PDAs which *do* have a host USB port, but they tend to
make a song and dance about it.

Thanks Andy, that would explain why there are no mini to mini cables.

Peter