Old August 23rd 07, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Suddenly no voice heard on calls with Nokia N73 ??

I don't get this but since today any calls I make there is no voice
heard, has my N73 got a fault now or have I somehow muted the mike if
that's possible ?

Old August 24th 07, 12:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 23 Aug, 21:13, amstereofan wrote:
I don't get this but since today any calls I make there is no voice
heard, has my N73 got a fault now or have I somehow muted the mike if
that's possible ?

No one got any idea then ??!

Old August 25th 07, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 24 Aug, 09:33, Stephan Bird
wrote:
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:28:41 +0000, (in

. com), amstereofan wrote:
On 23 Aug, 21:13, amstereofan wrote:
I don't get this but since today any calls I make there is no voice
heard, has my N73 got a fault now or have I somehow muted the mike if
that's possible ?

No one got any idea then ??!

Bear in mind this is *uk*.telecom.mobile, and so many people will be away
from the computer doing other stuff between 21:15 and 01:30 UK time....

Stephan
--
Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
Currently in Caernarfon, Wales

huh ?!! Anyway all sorted after takin the sim card out and putting it
back in again, some kind of s/w malfunction I guess