Old February 2nd 08, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default What's my virgin voicemail no.?

Virgin sim in a t-mob handset, how do i access my voicemail?
Is it my mobile no. plus some other no.s?

Old February 2nd 08, 08:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:29:22 GMT, Neiztche's big bushy moustache
wrote:

Virgin sim in a t-mob handset, how do i access my voicemail?
Is it my mobile no. plus some other no.s?

Try dialling 222 for a start and lisen to the message and hang up, it
should then update your phone with the correct settings and you can
hen use you voicemail key (usually hold down 1) or a menu setting. If
that dosn't work try typing in *#62# <SEND it should display your
voicemail number on screen. Often +440657xxx xxxxxx (the last bits
being your mobile number.)

HTH

Ken

Old February 2nd 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Ken Preston" wrote in message

: : On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:29:22 GMT, Neiztche's big bushy
: : moustache wrote:
: :
: : : Virgin sim in a t-mob handset, how do i access my
: : : voicemail? Is it my mobile no. plus some other no.s?
: :
: : Try dialling 222 for a start and lisen to the message
: : and hang up, it should then update your phone with the
: : correct settings and you can hen use you voicemail key
: : (usually hold down 1) or a menu setting. If that dosn't
: : work try typing in *#62# <SEND it should display your
: : voicemail number on screen. Often +440657xxx xxxxxx
: : (the last bits being your mobile number.)

Not if you're on DD.

As you say, best to use the 222 setup system and let it do its thing.

Ivor