Old November 18th 08, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default get pac, port out, then port in with another pac

Hi, I'm on a contract with Orange which has about 12 months left. I
want to get a PAC now and port out, but instead of terminating the
contract, I may as well keep it running and port another number into
it. Is this possible?

Old November 18th 08, 11:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:38:44 UTC, "
wrote:

Hi, I'm on a contract with Orange which has about 12 months left. I
want to get a PAC now and port out, but instead of terminating the
contract, I may as well keep it running and port another number into
it. Is this possible?

In a word...no.
--
Bob Eager
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:

Old November 19th 08, 01:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Nov 18, 11:56*pm, Andy Burns wrote:
wrote:
I'm on a contract with Orange which has about 12 months left.

They'll want paying up front for about 12 months rental before issuing a PAC

instead of terminating the
contract, I may as well keep it running and port another number into
it. Is this possible?

No, once you use the PAC the contract will be terminated.

It was worth a try. Thanks.
Old November 20th 08, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jon Jon is offline

In article <76f25a44-3cf8-4b0a-b67a-613c923758a1
@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com, says...
Hi, I'm on a contract with Orange which has about 12 months left. I
want to get a PAC now and port out, but instead of terminating the
contract, I may as well keep it running and port another number into
it. Is this possible?

No.
--
Regards