Old May 2nd 09, 06:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Nokia 5310 XpressMusic - Security Code - HELP!

HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not the
default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Old May 2nd 09, 02:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"31" wrote in message
HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not the
default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Call / Fax Nokia, if you can prove ownership?
They will send you the security master reset code for it

Steve Terry

Old May 2nd 09, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Steve Terry" wrote in message
"31" wrote in message
HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not the
default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Call / Fax Nokia, if you can prove ownership?
They will send you the security master reset code for it

Steve Terry

Thanks Steve, but I no longer have the recipt for the phone..
Is there any free or tial software that I can download (that works with a
USB Cable) so I can read what the Security Code is?

Old May 2nd 09, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"31" wrote in message
HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not
the default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Call / Fax Nokia, if you can prove ownership?
They will send you the security master reset code for it
Steve Terry

Thanks Steve, but I no longer have the recipt for the phone..
Is there any free or tial software that I can download (that works with a
USB Cable) so I can read what the Security Code is?

Try
http://www.unlockitfree.com/master.php

Bu it may not work on such a recent Nokia?

Steve Terry

Old May 2nd 09, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"31" wrote in message
HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not
the default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Call / Fax Nokia, if you can prove ownership?
They will send you the security master reset code for it
Steve Terry

Thanks Steve, but I no longer have the recipt for the phone..
Is there any free or tial software that I can download (that works with a
USB Cable) so I can read what the Security Code is?

Try
http://www.unlockitfree.com/master.php

Bu it may not work on such a recent Nokia?

Steve Terry

Hi, no, that didn't work, oh well.

Old May 2nd 09, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"31" wrote in message
HELP! I've forgotten what I've changed the Security code to! It's not
the default one of 12345.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to find out what it is?

Call / Fax Nokia, if you can prove ownership?
They will send you the security master reset code for it
Steve Terry

Thanks Steve, but I no longer have the recipt for the phone..
Is there any free or tial software that I can download (that works with a
USB Cable) so I can read what the Security Code is?

Try
http://www.unlockitfree.com/master.php

Bu it may not work on such a recent Nokia?

No, it won't work. He'll need to find someone with access to a UniBox or
UFS - both of those can reset the security code.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.UselessInfo.org.uk

Old May 2nd 09, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Thanks for the replies guys, I found some software which done the trick.
It's called "Nemesis Service Suite", which I done aa factory reset and that
also reset the security code to the defult.

Old March 7th 11, 05:13 AM
Senior Member

If you forget the security code means get the master reset code for that one,
Just visit this site http://www.wickedunlock.com/
It has the best services for the reset code and unlocking codes for mobile phones........