Old May 3rd 09, 01:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Flextel vouchers

Just been looking at my Flextel a/c on line - haven't looked for over 2
years it tells me! - and it says that I have 39 of 'Flextel Vouchers'

I've had a bit of a rummage round the site, but can't find any way of
redeeming or spending them.

Does anyone know anything about them?

--
J B

Old May 3rd 09, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Dan Dan is offline

On 3 May, 14:41, "J B" wrote:
Just been looking at my Flextel a/c on line - haven't looked for over 2
years it tells me! - and it says that I have 39 of 'Flextel Vouchers'
I've had a bit of a rummage round the site, but can't find any way of
redeeming or spending them.

Go to the commission/voucher section of your account, at the bottom
there is a voucher status drop down bar, select create voucher. Once
you have a voucher code you should be able to use this for full or
part payment of a number, deducted from the total.

After creating a voucher code, look for a number you like whilst
logged in, and you should either be able to enter the code and/or
select the voucher created at the point of purchasing a number. If you
have problems just give them a call, and they can do it over the
phone.

Dan
Old May 3rd 09, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Dan" wrote in message

Go to the commission/voucher section of your account, at the bottom
there is a voucher status drop down bar, select create voucher. Once
you have a voucher code you should be able to use this for full or
part payment of a number, deducted from the total.

But ........ I've already got a number - why should I want another?

--
J B

Old August 29th 13, 12:30 AM
Junior Member

You can get a better quality Flextel number e.g. ending in 00

or get a different type of number e.g. 0800 or 020 London numbers

or even give the voucher code to a friend or colleague and earn commission on their calls.

Or just publish the voucher code on a voucher site or a forum and earn commission on the calls of any number connected to it.