Old January 5th 10, 06:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip

Default Three / 3 (Mobile) - Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version of
the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform
phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks.

Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be very
helpful if you could let me know. Thanks again. (By the way, the latest SISX
I have seen was 2_0_40).

Best wishes,

News Reader