Old November 2nd 03, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default 3's abysmal support for their Friends & Family customers

I'm having a great deal of trouble getting through to 3's F&F people (0870
733 0345). I seem to have spent two hours so far listening to Children Of
The Revolution on repeat.

All this because 3 can't tell the difference between "I want to send the
phone back to you and get my deposit back" and "I want to move to 3ToGo".

Does anyone know of any quicker way to get through to them? 333 can't put me
through, apparently. Holding for two hours is abysmal enough, but to only
have one piece of hold music makes it unbearably painful.

Old November 2nd 03, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

altgrr wrote:

I'm having a great deal of trouble getting through to 3's F&F people (0870
733 0345). I seem to have spent two hours so far listening to Children Of
The Revolution on repeat.

All this because 3 can't tell the difference between "I want to send the
phone back to you and get my deposit back" and "I want to move to 3ToGo".

Does anyone know of any quicker way to get through to them? 333 can't put me
through, apparently. Holding for two hours is abysmal enough, but to only
have one piece of hold music makes it unbearably painful.

Write to them with special delivery?

Ah.

Erm, courier?