Old January 12th 13, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default How to tell how much data one has used on T-Mobile pay-as-you go Data SIM?

We have a 1GB of data, lasts for up to 3 months data SIM + dongle from
T-Mobile. I can't see any way to work out how much data has been
used, it's not running through any sort of software on the computers
where it's being used (various, mix of Linux, Windows XP, etc.) and
anyway a total on one computer wouldn't tell us much.

I've tried the T-Mobile FAQ but that just says to look in the T-Mobile
application installed on your computer - we don't have one!

--
Chris Green