Old May 14th 13, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Is there any major downside to Ovivo?

I have one Ovivo SIM running on their "buy it for £15 and then pay
nothing more" deal and don't see any problems. I'm thinking of getting
one for my wife's phone too, similar fairly low usage will fit in the
free allowances most months with very occasional extra usage.

Am I missing something obvious or is this really by far the best deal
for a fairly low usage mobile phone? It's certainly a good deal to
replace our Virgin "pay as you go on DD" which until now had the
advantage of needing no topping up to keep alive and costs nothing for
no calls (important for me in particular, my bill is regularly 0.00).

--
Chris Green