Old May 27th 13, 09:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5 or Should i Wait for another one?

Hi There,

I am currently using Note 2 and my contract will end in June next month. Can you guys suggest the feedback of s4 , I am looking for a new handset in the coming month and the search is on. Please also suggest abt the iphone 5.

Only Genuine users of S4 and iPhone 5 answer please.

Thanks

Old May 27th 13, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

wrote in message
Hi There,

I am currently using Note 2 and my contract will end in June next month.
Can you guys suggest the feedback of s4 , I am looking for a new handset
in the coming month and the search is on. Please also suggest abt the
iphone 5.

Only Genuine users of S4 and iPhone 5 answer please.

Cheeky - I use another one, but I am quite capable of reading a spec'

S4 - very nice and capable, but a friend who has one had the screen craze
after a simple drop.

any iPhone - proprietary and they will fleece you if you let them.

Others

Several very capable phones out there including Sony, HTC and Blackberry.

Everyone is waiting for the killer Nokia phone - you know - all the
connectivity of the N8 / 808 + LTE, full HD screen and the gorgeous 41MP
camera, BUT the worry is it will never appear before they go bust, marketing
crap like the Lumias.

Current recommendation - wait - either the phone you want will come out or
the price of the existing ones will fall.

Thanks