Old May 28th 13, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default 'TMO' instead of 'Orange'; better signal

Last week I noticed that my Orange 'Rio' showed "TMO" after connection,
rather than the previous "Orange".

At the same time the signal strength (which has been pathetically weak -
sometimes non-existent - here in the Surrey Hills) has improved
considerably, a welcome change.

--
/\/\aurice