Old July 25th 13, 08:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Irish Sim Card

I'm travelling to Ireland for a week shortly & need a sim, mainly for data
& the odd call/text.
I was thinking of an O2 or Tesco one, but just wondered if a foreigner can
pick one up over the counter?
The Tesco one looks fine for 2c per Mb data, which will be fine with a 10
top up.

Cheers

CD

Old July 25th 13, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"CD" wrote in message
I'm travelling to Ireland for a week shortly & need a sim, mainly for data
& the odd call/text.
I was thinking of an O2 or Tesco one, but just wondered if a foreigner can
pick one up over the counter?
The Tesco one looks fine for 2c per Mb data, which will be fine with a 10
top up.

If you're flying Ryanair, they will give you an O2 one free if you ask, that
is if they have them on the plane. Otherwise they are on sale in shops at
the airport.

There's no restrictions on ownership either.

Old July 30th 13, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

In message , Jake
writing at 21:33:18 in his/her local time
opines:-

If you're flying Ryanair, they will give you an O2 one free if you ask, that
is if they have them on the plane.

Now there's two words I never expected to see in the same sentence...

--
Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris
Old August 1st 13, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Roy Brown wrote:
In message , Jake
writing at 21:33:18 in his/her local time
opines:-

If you're flying Ryanair, they will give you an O2 one free if you ask, that
is if they have them on the plane.

Now there's two words I never expected to see in the same sentence...

Ryanair topups are 20% more expensive, I expect.
Chris