Old August 15th 13, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default All good things come to and end.

Nearly 3 years ago there was a post in this ng about a cheap sim only
deal from T-Mobile. You got 500min + 600 Texts + unlimited landline
calls + unlimited data with tethering allowed for 7.50 pm. I took up
this deal and renewed it a couple of times, the price increased by about
1.

This year they won't renew on the same terms.

However Vodafone have reduced the price of their cheapest sim only
contract and whilst the data allowance is minimal there is better
coverage where I live - if not where I often go on holiday in Wales.

--
Michael Chare