Old March 9th 17, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default SIM Travel Wallet

Anthony R. Gold wrote:
Has anyone found a good solution for carrying multiple SIMs (nano usually)
and microSD cards? A perfect solution would hold cards securely regardless
of orientation or shaking and allow for them or their empty spaces to be
named/labeled.

I've used the little cases that come with full-size SD cards - they take a
good selection of SIMs and microSDs. They aren't held tightly enough to
prevent shaking, but the cards are robust enough to handle that. That
doesn't solve your labelling requirement - I just write on the SIMs.

For larger quantities (eg of full size mini-SIMs), I have a similar case
that was sold by Poundland for holding Nintendo DS cartridges - it's about
the size of three SD cards.

Theo

Old March 9th 17, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Thu, 09 Mar 2017 18:13:17 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Anthony R. Gold" disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

Can anyone rescue me from baggies?

Cannot they build up a static charge and damage the chip? I one hosed
a nano SD card by simply dropping it. 'Twas as dead as the proverbial
parrot!
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter." - Winston Churchill
Old March 9th 17, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 09/03/2017 18:13, Anthony R. Gold wrote:

[snip]

Can anyone rescue me from baggies?

The ink from Staedtler permanent OHP pens (remember those?) doesn't smudge.

I use full-size SD card cases too

I also have a lidded Compact Cassette tape look-alike tin which holds my
USB sticks and USB WWAN dongle and an OTG USB cable/adapter.

HTH

Still POOR?! READ THIS!! (IMPROVES YOUR WALLET-HOLDINGS) - Turn 6.00 EURO to 15000 REALLY WORKS.nfo (0/1) nemesis UK Mobile Phones 0 April 8th 06 06:53 AM
Wallet Sheila UK Mobile Phones 1 February 18th 06 10:48 AM
Nokia Wallet data fields - what are they? John Fryatt UK Mobile Phones 5 May 24th 05 09:43 PM
What is a wallet? Chogaire UK Mobile Phones 5 May 13th 04 02:32 PM