Old March 19th 17, 12:43 PM
Junior Member

Default Three - Phone fast but MiFi slow

I am on three for my mobile, and get very quick data speeds - usually 40-50mb/sec.

So, my EE mobile broadband contract was up, so have joined Three's, got a nice "Home-Fi" device but more importantly 40Gb for 20!

Problem is, speedtests are telling me I'm only getting 8-9mb/sec, which is rubbish compared to my phone.

Am currently on online chat to a lovely girl on the other side of the planet, and don't really hold out much hope of her fixing it.

I've tried the sim card in my other router, a D-Link DWR-921 - same problem, very slow. Signal is 4/5 bars.

Is there anything else I can try, before I give up and return it?

Thanks!

Three - Phone fast but MiFi slow garmcqui UK Mobile Phones 4 March 20th 17 07:39 AM
Three MiFi Dex UK Mobile Phones 18 May 11th 15 09:34 PM
Three MiFi (the old one) Connection Problems Stephen[_5_] UK Mobile Phones 1 August 15th 10 09:01 AM
Three MiFi v.v. WiFi Security? CJB[_2_] UK Mobile Phones 10 October 31st 09 01:03 PM
Three mifi for marginal areas? John Geddes UK Mobile Phones 8 October 21st 09 12:53 PM