Old March 28th 17, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Nougat for S5 mini - part 4

Unfortunately, a further difficulty has arisen. The camera is wholly
unreliable and keeps failing to start. I have tried clearing the
cache, clearing the data, disabling the camera, re-enabling the
camera, restarting the phone and removing and returning the SD card. I
have also told the camera to save to the main memory and not the SD
card. Camera is initially okay then very soon stops working.

Is this part of Android 7.1.1 (perhaps awaiting a further build) or is
it a separate firmware, driver or some other fix?

I see from searches that phone camera problems are endemic and I seem
to have tried the suggsted solutions. Any ideas welcome.