Old June 9th 17, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.mobile

Default Data only SIM in phone and dongle

On 09/06/17 11:34, Bill Ward wrote:
Could I use the same data only SIM in my laptop dongle and my dual SIM
phone?

Sounds like a question for uk.telecom.mobile, not uk.telecom.

Not at the same time.

SIMs are not data only. The data only restriction is imposed by the
network operator, who may also impose restrictions based on the IMEI of
the device.