Old January 12th 18, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Price reduction -- O2 Classic PAYG

Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)
--
Roger

Old January 12th 18, 02:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On 12/01/2018 15:18, Roger wrote:
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

WOW! They have finally matched Three's prices. About time!

I used to be on O2 until they "Improved" our rural coverage.

Martin Brown
Old January 12th 18, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Roger wrote:
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

To compete with 3's rates I guess (which are exactly the same).

--
Chris Green
·
Old January 12th 18, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Roger" wrote in message
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

That makes even my Asda mobile look pricey!

pity the iPhone's sim locked :-)

Old January 12th 18, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

On Friday, 12 January 2018 15:18:39 UTC, Roger wrote:
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)
--
Roger

Looked this afternoon, still the old price - any chance of an online link?

Old January 12th 18, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

tim... wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

That makes even my Asda mobile look pricey!

pity the iPhone's sim locked :-)

It can be unlocked. Contact EE (I presume seeing as you're with Asda).

Old January 12th 18, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"R. Mark Clayton" writes:

On Friday, 12 January 2018 15:18:39 UTC, Roger wrote:
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

Looked this afternoon, still the old price - any chance of an online link?

I also received that text from O2 today. No sign of an online annoucement yet
though.

--
Pete Forman
https://payg.pythonanywhere.com
Old January 13th 18, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

"Chris" wrote in message
news
tim... wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message
Received a text today

From 18th January UK calls 3p, text 2p, data 1p per MB.
(Down from 5p, 5p, 5p)

That makes even my Asda mobile look pricey!

pity the iPhone's sim locked :-)

It can be unlocked. Contact EE (I presume seeing as you're with Asda).

I know

I just haven't got around to it (I mostly use if at home when connected via
wifi - I have another phone for calls)

tim

Old January 16th 18, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Pete Forman wrote:
I also received that text from O2 today. No sign of an online annoucement
yet though.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ne...you-go-prices-

Theo
Old January 16th 18, 06:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Theo wrote:
Pete Forman wrote:
I also received that text from O2 today. No sign of an online annoucement
yet though.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ne...you-go-prices-

Theo

Does anyone know if you can use these SIMs in data devices, such a iPads?
The Three 321 SIM used to work for a bit and then throw you off, or at
least it did last time I tried. Is the credit non expiring with time?