Old November 8th 18, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile

Default Talk Home PAYG

On 07/11/2018 23:38, DerekF wrote:

Back when I used o2 as my ISP I could make free texts from my PC until
they sold out to Sky.
Derek

I still have an Orange legacy PAYG SIM with 5 free text messages a day
for life. It's not been topped up in about 10 years, but it still works.
I do make the occasional call on it though, but the rate per minute is
extortionate and there's only a couple of quid left on it, so it may yet
die.

The Orange website used to have a page for sending free texts as well,
but that's long since gone :-(